Overview And Experience
Ravi Jadusingh provides a broad spectrum of legal advice, advocacy, and litigation services to a diversity of clients including ordinary individuals, professionals, businesses and institutions.
Mr. Jadusingh developed an eclectic litigation practice during the first 10 years of his legal career at a renowned downtown Calgary boutique. He has recently joined Thornborough Smeltz as an independent practitioner, and brought his experience and skill set closer to home in south Calgary.
Ravi’s decade of litigation practice has taken him from advocating for clients in private or informal settings among parties, in boardrooms, within institutions, at all levels of court in Alberta, as well as in written submissions to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Legal disputes are often complex, confusing and stressful. Ravi aims to bring simple, clear, practical, and effective solutions for any legal issue that clients encounter in their lives or businesses. He approaches his work with diligence and compassion; his advocacy for his clients is tenacious yet measured.
Outside of his law practice, Ravi is an avid player and fan of soccer and squash and is a passionate guitar hobbyist.
- Dispute Resolution; Pre-Trial, Trial and Appellate-level Advocacy
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Commercial Disputes
- Commercial Tenancy Matters
- Construction & Builders' Lien Matters
- Debt Recovery
- Defamation (Libel/Slander)
- Employment & Labour (including wrongful dismissal)
- Civil Fraud
- Mortgage & Foreclosure Matters
- Negligence Claims
- Privacy & Freedom of Information
- Professional Liability & Regulation
- Product Liability
- Regulatory & Quasi-Criminal Offences
- Real Estate Disputes
- Securities Regulatory Matters
You Deserve The Best
over 50 years of combined law experience